- What We Do
- Get Involved
Conference: The Role of Local Goverenment in the Ageing Agenda
The conference The Role of Local Goverenment in the Ageing Agenda took place on the 3rd of May in Armagh, with a welcome address given by Minister Alex Attwood and Clare Keatinge, Commissioner for older people for Northern Ireland.
- Dr. Roger O' Sullivan: Ageing Across Ireland, North and South - key considerations.
Presentation in PDF format 895K
- Anne Connolly: The Role of the Ageing Well Network in translating the WHO Guidelines for an Age Friendly City into a programme tailored to work in an Irish context
Presentation in PPTM format 2.8M
- Conn Murray: Louth Age Friendly Initiative
Presentation in .PPT format 5.1MB
- Councillor Bernie Kelly: Healthy Ageing Belfast, a partnership approach
Presentation in .PPTX format 3.7 MB
- Closing Remarks by Ronan Toomey
(MS Word document, .DOC format, 46 K)