Co-operation Ireland Auction - Irish Open Hospitality Passes
Tourism Ireland has kindly donated a prize to Co-operation Ireland of 4 hospitality passes for 2 days, at this year’s Dubai Duty Free Irish Open, being held at the K Club in County Kildare from 19-22 May.
Located in The Legacy Suite in the magnificent Smurfit Clubhouse, guests will enjoy hospitality in an exclusive location at The K Club with easy access to the course. There is also a large private terraced area, inclusive food and drink served by dedicated hospitality staff, and reserved on course grandstand seating to enjoy the sporting drama at the very heart of the action. The hospitality package includes:
• Official VIP Admission ticket & lanyard to the course & clubhouse
• Reserved VIP Clubhouse Parking (one per two people)
• Morning coffee and buffet continental breakfast
• 3 course lunch served with fine wines
• Complimentary bar
• Traditional afternoon tea
• Official programme & daily draw sheet
• Access to private hospitality terrace
• Exclusive entertainment to be confirmed
The package includes 2 nights, twin room bed and breakfast accommodation for 4 people, located close to the K Club.
Co-operation Ireland is auctioning this prize in support of the charity and will accept bids over the reserve price of £1,000.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your bid. You will receive an acknowledgement email plus a further email if a higher bid is received, offering you the opportunity to place further bids. All bids must be received by 12.00 noon on Friday 29 April 2016. Winners will be notified as soon as possible after that date/time and will be expected to provide credit/debit card details for payment.
0Genuine bids only please.